How do I submit a paper in Confy?
- Go to Confy website
- Login or sign up as new user
- Scroll the list of conferences open for submission
- Select HealthyIoT 2018
- Click the ‘submit a paper’ link and follow the instructions
- Papers should be in English.
- Regular Papers should be minimum 10 pages in length, max 15.
- Short papers should be minimum 6 pages in length.
- Previously published work may not be submitted, nor may the work be concurrently submitted to any other conference or journal. Such papers will be rejected without review.
- Papers will be judged on originality, correctness, clarity, and relevance. Submitted papers must be original work, and may not be under consideration for another conference or journal.
- The paper submissions must follow the Springer formatting guidelines (see Author’s kit section).
- Read the Publication Ethics and Malpractice Statement.
- Submission of the paper implies agreement of the author(s) to attend the conference and present the paper if accepted.
Instructions and Templates
Papers must be formatted using the SPRINGER Author’s Kit. Detailed instructions and templates are available here.